Sunday, April 17, 2011

2011 Shetland Lambs as of 4.17.11

It's been soooooo long since I last posted pictures that I've forgotten about formatting and have spent way too much time trying to get these posted. So it's the best I've got for today. I am abounding in HST marked lambs.....Head Socks & Tails. Some are only partial so, but the year's crop of lambs is outstanding. Little Shari (at the end) is by far the best yet!!
GnuHampshire Primo DOB 3.29.11 Moorit Smirslet Sokket Single Ram Lamb GnuHampshire Smooch DOB 3.31.11 Moorit Smirslet Sokket Twin Ewe Lamb
GnuHampshire SWAK DOB 3.31.11 Moorit Smirslet Twin Ewe Lamb
GnuHampshire Dexter and Davis DOB 4.2.11 Twin Ram Lambs

(above pic and below)
Dexter: Moorit Smirslet Sokket very crimpy fleece Davis: Moorit Krunet


GnuHampshire Jagger DOB 4.2.11 Moorit Krunet Single Ram Lamb

GnuHampshire Sundown DOB 4.5.11 Black Gulmoget Single Ewe Lamb

GnuHampshire Drake DOB 4.5.11 Moorit Smirslet Sokket Single Ram Lamb

(below) GnuHampshire BlackNBluett DOB 4.8.11 Black Smirslet Sokket Single Ewe Lamb

GnuHampshire Vernia DOB 4.9.11 Moorit Smirslet Sokket Single Ewe Lamb




GnuHampshire CoCoCrazy DOB 4.14.11 Moorit Krunet Single Ram Lamb
GnuHampshire Shari DOB 4.15.11 Moorit Smirslet Sokket Single Ewe Lamb

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. LORD!
    Talk about hitting the jackpot! What an incredible bunch of lambs.

    Could you send me more photos of Dexter and tell me his bloodline...?

    NOT that I'm interested in a ram lamb, of course.

    Is Shari Spring's???

    ReplyDelete