Monday, September 28, 2009

Basha Baby

Here's a picture of Basha. Basha originally was sent to a new owner, who unfortunately had to return her to me. His life and her life were not in sync and so she came back to me. (This was my oldest son John.) It was, however, very fortunate for me that it worked out this way. I had kept 3 of the puppies from this litter. Dunaj Jr. is living with the ewes, chickens and cats. Margita is (was) living with the ram lambs. She's having too much fun with them and was just moved this morning. Tesia is a house dog. Basha's been here for 2 weeks now. She is absolutely gorgeous altho this photo does not necessarily reflect that. She had a lot of fun out in the mud and I had to take this picture of her. She's been walking a little funny. Today all 4 of these puppies had a visit to the vet for their rabies shots. While there, we did an x-ray of Basha's hip, just to see what was there. Well, much to my delight, they were excellentand also very well angulated! Because she is such a beauty, I have decided to keep her and see how she turns out down the road. I may place Tesia with a club member out in Oregon. My husband and I leave for Idaho soon and while there, we will determine if Tesia goes to her new home or not. But Basha stays with me now. She's been very sweet and wonderful. And who knows, maybe the dog that was returned will turn out to be a wonderful breeding specimen over time.

1 comment: