Saturday, June 13, 2009

Additional Pictures from 6.11.09

We are having such fun with the litter of Tatra puppies. Some personalities are beginning to show. Nobody likes having their weight taken and I can only imagine how they'll feel having their nails cut tomorrow. I am truly amazed and grateful that all are gaining weight and doing so well. It's interesting now to observe their pigmentation, who's developing the black muzzles first and so on.
Bella was excellent while we took so many pictures. She was certainly attentive to us handling her puppies but just watchful, not upset. She's such a good mom!
Ah, the good life!

I'm pooped from all the excitement!

Yes, it IS this much fun having all these puppies here!!

1 comment:

  1. I was just going to write to you and say that it's time for puppy update and HERE you ARE!

    I'm so glad to hear that they are all doing so well. What a beautiful, wonderful Mom Bella is!

    I's say she's got a pretty darn good "nanny" (that would be YOU, Donna!) helping her out...

    ReplyDelete