Wednesday, June 10, 2009


Here we are again, seems all they do is eat, which is very good. All except one lost a little weight which is expected. I will closely monitor their weights to make sure they all gain. I'll supplement with goat's milk formula if need be. Mom Bella is doing a very good job so far of cleaning them and overall care. She is such a sweet dog and is turning into a very sweet mother! Maybe later today I can get some shots of each one. Lots to do as I've put off misc. work to handle puppies and whelping. But who cares when there's puppies to watch! Something fun is to watch all their little fat tails wag away as they're nursing. It's the cutest!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Gosh! They already wag their tails?!

    They must be EXCEPTIONAL puppies!!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't recall previous litters doing this but maybe my old brain just forgot. But I don't think so. It is the cutest thing to watch. Just makes you smile! And of course, they ARE exceptional puppies :)

    ReplyDelete